Sunday, November 7, 2010

TOP HEAD & BRAIN BLOG AWARD

Our little blog created to keep family & friends updated has won an award for being in the "Top 20 Head & Brain Blogs." This blog reaches thousands around the world living with Hydrocephalus and other brain conditions. I have been blessed with the opportunity to share our story which in turn has helped others dealing with their own situations, what an honor. I received this award from nominations and votes from my readers and I would like to thank all of you. Honestly this blog helps me as much as it helps others, its very theriputic to write our experiences and I love that Carter's story has been captured. So again thank you to all who nominated and voted for our little blog, I apprieciate it.

2 comments:

Pam said...

Congratulations. I love looking at your blog & So happy for your last couple posts!

Chance Stratton said...

My name is Chance Stratton. I am a survivor of hydrocephalus. (BrainDrainRide.com)
I was miss diagnosed as a child, the doctors said i have ADD.... i also shook my head and screamed as a boy until i was shunted at the age of 12... id like to talk to you- please e-mail if youd liek to talk to me.
chancestratton120@hotmail.com