Sunday, March 8, 2009

Elephants

Elephants are pregnant for 2 years, my sister is close! She's 41 and a half weeks pregnant, she's 10 days over due. That baby is quite comfortable where it's at and I'm starting to think she's quite comfortable being pregnant forever. She's scheduled to be started Monday morning, so we should have that baby by lunch tomorrow! She doesn't find out what she's having with any of her babies, I just know it's a personal attack against me! How am I suppose to shop? Her first baby was right on time and still was over 9 pounds, sheesh, lets hope this one is able to come out!

2 comments:

The Blauser's said...

She is still pregnant? OMG...I thought for sure that baby would be here by now. I'll be waiting for the news! :)

Unknown said...

SUP mom just wanted to say hi and that I LOVE YOU SO MUCH